www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A Challenging Design


This pendant didn't come together easily. I could feel the blockage of flow as I was putting it together. Perhaps it was because I had my focus on expected over night company, or the head cold that reared it's ugly symptoms in the next few days, but I felt like I was forcing the design.  It did finally come together and it's in the first picture. As for the head cold, well it insists on over staying it's visit, but I am hopeful it will vanish in the near future.


After coping with a sore throat and no motivation, for two days, I woke up with a desire in my head. My goal to complete it in one day.  That didn't happen.


Ewww. A teeny, tiny knot in 26 gauge wire. I caught this bad boy just in time.


It's almost formed.


Now that it's formed, I'm thinking it looks too busy. I'll remove the central coiled/twisted wire.v


I went ahead and removed the coiled/twisted wire and then adjusted the weave to fill in the center.

Now I'm going to nurse this cold with a bowl of ice cream. Feed a cold, as the say.

I post more pictures on Instagram and Facebook, than I do her on my blog. Visit me on Facebook at Facebook.com/lindasinishjewelryartisan 

Linda
Getty Up!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda