Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Creating a Woven Pendant Without a Plan



I just completed this pendant that I actually started several days ago. Other deadlines kept cutting in line. But, today I finally patinaed it.  Below are a few pictures of her being created.


I regretted my choice of weave. It's very time consuming with little pattern interest.  I needed to add some features.  The crystal is large at 24mm.


Here I'm making some progress by adding new weaves and wire embellishments.  At this point I'm still not sure of the final design.


At this point I'm a little nervous. I now have a plan and fingers crossed that the wire will agree.


Here she is. The final step is to patina and polish.

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
www.LindaSinish.com
Getty up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda