www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, September 26, 2016

Creating Gift Ideas


It's that time of the year when the shoppers are looking for gifts. So, this darling was designed just for them. A 14mm crystal, a bit of weave, some girlie curls and a braided bail. On it's way to the Old Depot in Black Mountain, NC item ppj23 $25.


This bead is not typical of my style, but I was in a colorful mood when I ordered them.  The bead is glass. Item ppj22 $25 on its way to the Old Depot.


I resist making sets, because I think its fun to mix things up . But, the idea of making a jumbo version of my best selling earrings was loud and clear in my head when I woke up.  I used a purple crystal rondelle on steroids with some 16 ga wire.  Pendant item ppj21 $25 along with the earrings item epj31 $22.

Now I've got to get back to working.  There is a pile of jewelry that needs to be patinaed and polished.

Have a great day.

Linda
www.LindaSinish.com

Getty up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda