www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A New Venue

7

Exciting news!  I have been been accepted as a juried member into The Old Depot Association. Their gallery and store are in the restored train depot in Black Mountain, NC.   I'll be setting up my jewelry next week.

 I ordered some crystals from the UK. I love the etched design.  Their are 3 weaves in this pendant.

I went to visit the town of Black Mountain, NC, about two weeks ago.  I instantly fell in love with it's charm. It is only a 30 minute drive from my home and it's surrounded by mountains that are so wonderfully close.

These bangles are very popular, so I joined in and made one.  It was a lot of fun.  I'll be making more for sure.

My friend and I walked around exploring. I had already done some research and had two potential  places to explore for my jewerly.  After we had an awesome lunch we found the Depot.  Everything felt right and the store manager is so nice and friendly.   I liked her immediately. Our conversation was very natural as we discussed the jury process.  I left happy and patiently waited for two weeks to hear what the jury decided.

In the meantime I've been creating new jewerly.

I ordered some tiny 4mm copper flowers and they are making their debut on this pretty piece of Crazy Lace Agate.

Thank you for visiting. Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
"Getty up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda