Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Monday, May 2, 2016

Learning Curves


Lots of learning curves. 1st the design, 2nd taking pixs and editing with my phone, and 3rd learning a new watermark app.  Now to learn how to post from Instagram directly to my  Facebook professional page and not my personal page...hmmm.  By the way...this crystal is actually pink and not lavender.  I still have some editing to learn.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a joy filled and creative day.

Linda
www.LindaSinish.com
"Getty up"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda