Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Monday, April 18, 2016

Carolina Mountain Artist Guild New Display

This framed bio is on top of the display.

My selling season is spring, summer and fall, when the tourists and vacationers are exploring beyond their neighborhoods.  This is a time when galleries and museums have a tendency to revamp their displays.  I'm happy and thrilled that Carolina Mountain Artist Guild has invested in a new display and has allowed me to move my jewelry onto it.  I share the display with Sami Mintz.  She hand carves wood into beautiful jewelry and other creations.

Here are some pictures of my new display.

Sami Mintz, Wood Carver is on the left.  I'm the 2 columns on the right.



The 3 girls on the top


There are key rings in the lower right tray

In an earlier post I mentioned my 2 new earring displays.  They fit perfectly.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
www.LindaSinish.com
Getty Up!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice display! It's great to see how your space has grown, apparently a sign of your success at this venue. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle. I was over the moon when the Guild let me display on it. And I'm in such good company with the wood carvings of Sami Mintz.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda