Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Pink Agate with Copper Weave Pendant


I bet you thought I've been slacking. Actually, I've been restocking earring designs and they are remakes of older designs, so there's no need to show them again. But, I took a break to let my creativity fly. Here's one of several new pendants that have emerged. This copper weave, pink agate is destined for Lost River Artisan Cooperative, item PC53, $42.

I made a few more and I'll get them posted soon.

Thank you for visiting.

Have a wonderful, creative and joy filled day!  Think Spring!

Linda
www.LindaSinish.com
Getty Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda