Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, March 18, 2016

Fits Like A Glove


When I got my new display, at Carolina Mountain Artists Guild, I had concerns of getting an earring rack that would fit in the 12 inch glass squares.  I held my breath and ordered the smallest I could find. It too, is 12 inches high. The luck of the Irish is with me ( It so happened, yesterday was St. Patrick's Day.)  It fits perfectly! Happy dance, happy dance.

I've ordered some new jewerly busts for pendants and necklaces. They are expected to be delivered tomorrow.  I'll post pictures of my display once it's make over is completed.

I hope spring weather has shown up in your region.  Here in Asheville, NC the weather is devine.

Thank you for reading.  Have a creative and joy filled day!

Linda
Www.LindaSinish.Com

Getty Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda