Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Monday, March 21, 2016

Deadline Muscle Stress



Deadlines are stressful. I love making jewelry, with the exception of when I'm under a deadline. Worse yet is, it's entirely my fault! Yup! I've known for months that I've had a large order to be ready for Lost River Artisan Cooperative, LRAC. They close in December and reopen in late March. Did I start to create early? Nope! Do I have stress pain in my muscles from attempting to be on time? Yep! Here's a bracelet that I just completed for LRAC. It's patina'd copper herringbone weave and 25mm Lapis coins. I've added an extension so the size is adjustable from 7" to 8" item BC5, $42.

Thank you for reading.  Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
www.LindaSinish.com
"Getty up!"

1 comment:

  1. That's a stunning bracelet, Linda. Good luck with your marathon of making!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda