Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Monday, March 28, 2016

Bookmarks

Czech Glass - red

These bookmarks puzzle me. They actually look better in person. While I was hammering and texturing I was mumbling under my breath "These are supposed to be a simple creation!" A few choice cuss words were expressed as the hammer forced its way onto my thumb nail. More words followed! Originally they were 8" long. Ugly, ugly. So they were adjusted to a final size of 5 1/2". As they were being made and echoing through the cuss words, I got another design idea that hopefully will be a winner. I'll play with that idea later. I'll see if shoppers like either of the designs. They go into the mail to LRAC today. BM5 $10.

Here are a few more pictures.  I'm aiming for my daring customers that shop in the forests and mountains and for buying for men and women.

Today's photo-shoot wasn't as clear as I would have liked, so some off the colors aren't as vibrant as I would have liked.  But, these will give you an idea.

Tree /agate - light and dark green

Dalmatian Jasper - beige and brown

Howlite - turquoise

Snowflake Obsidian - black, grey and white

Czech Glass - blue

Thank you for reading along.  Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
www.LindaSinish.com
'Getty up!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda