www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Woven Wire Heart Pendant

This pendants' picture was taken with my tablet, but a bit of adjusting with some photo software has removed the glare, but has made me aware of a bent wire under the glass hearts in the center. Let's call it creative license. Copper weave with red glass hearts, Item PA92. It made a place of honor in the gallery store window in Hendersonville.


Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda

Getty Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda