Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, February 5, 2016

Saint Patrick's Day Bracelet


Here's another bracelet from my batch from the other day. It all started when I was sorting my beads and parts. I found a box of links that I had made and forgotten. The links in this bracelet are fun to make, but take some time. I was soooo happy to find enough to make a bracelet and with St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, I decided to go with peridot green crystals. This bracelet is headed to Carolina Mountain Artist Guild, item ‪#‎BB3‬ $38.

Thank you for visiting my blog.

Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
Getty Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda