Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sorting and Organizing Studio Supplies


My washer and dryer closet converted to studio storage.
I now trek down the hall to the community laundry center.


My kitchen counter does dual purpose when I need to sort.

When I moved to Asheville,NC last year, I did a quick unpacking of my supplies. During the last 2 days I've had motivation to finally sort and label many 'mystery' clip boxes. Oh, how I love clip boxes and of course my handy dandy label maker. I use the washer dryer closet for my supplies.
I found many lovelies that I had forgotten. The 2 polymer flower hearts have been found just in time to be made into earrings for Valentines Day.
Those empty clip boxes, near the coffee maker, were full. They are already destined to be used for completed inventory.
Did you notice how my sorting area is conveniently near my Keurig?
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Have a joy filled and creative day!
Linda
Getty Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda