Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, January 1, 2016

My Flex Shafts is Back & 2016

My Flex Shaft is finally hooked up after being unused during my move.  Hello old friend. What has taken me so long? I've been in Asheville NC for 9 months.


Happy 2016!  My personal  goals are similar to some of you reading my blog and my professional goals are simple.  I've already started on them.

I'm changing the way I eat! In years past my meals included a lot of veggies.  I love veggies! But, events and choices directed my taste buds to different choices.  Those choices have left me feeling tired, unmotivated and feeling I was hung over.  So my self  discipline is being re-activated.

My business goals are simple, 1) I will get my jewelry juried into Southern Highlands Craft Guild, 2) get my jewelry into a minimum of one more retail venue, and 3) learn a new art medium, to add to my jewerly designs.

I wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2016!

Linda

Getty Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda