www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, November 16, 2015

Woven Purple Crazy Lace Agate Pendant


I'm building up inventory for a promising Christmas season at the Guild. I'm adding some jewelry with other choices of wire, besides my normal copper. This design is from a Oxana123 on Youtube. She does remarkable designs and is kind enough to give the public her tutorials. This pendant is Crazy Lace Agate, 1 3/4" \L x 1"W, item PK3 $38 with a 24" rolo chain and will be available at the Guild.

It got dark out, so no natural light for a beauty shot. This pendant was taken in the.................bathroom! So I had to take a certain angle to keep the shadows at bay. As a result this picture shows some of the 'unseen' top structural wire and that gap. Secrets revealed. It's late and I've worked overtime. I wonder if I can get time and a half for this. hmmm?

Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
Getty Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda