www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Woven Pink Crazy Lace Agate Pendant


Here's the beauty shot for the pendant I've been working on. I've taken a picture of the back, for those who like to know how it's finished on the reverse side. This is a Crazy Lace Agate bead. I ran one of the wires through the bead, but it was still a bit unstable. Later I had a 'spare' wire on the front that I had coiled all the way down, since I didn't know what I was going to do with it, but did know that I didn't want a bare wire. Well there was a gap on the front top and the coiled wire not only hid the gap, but it was long enough to go down the back side of the bead and back to the front, with just enough to curl and cover another gap and stabilized the bead. A happy accident. It measures 1 7/8" L x 1" W for $42 and tomorrow will be in my display in Hendersonville, NC.

Back of Pendant



And, for those of you who would like to see it 'under construction'.  This was taken while I was still trying to figure out what to do next with all of those wires.

Thank you for visiting.  Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
Getty Up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda