www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Winging It!


Today I 'thought' I'd weave around a blue Crazy Lace Agate, but as I was searching through my stones I came across this Zebra Jasper. It's a beauty! I had also planned on a very simple weave, but then in my head I heard myself say 'let's see what happens." Really? Me the planner going to wing it? So I made decisions as I went along and as the design directed my wire. I can see from this picture that I need to tweak the bail. It's on a bit of an angle. This pendant is 2"L x 1"W item PK4 $42

Thank you for visiting.  Have a creative and joy filled day!

Linda
Getty Up!

1 comment:

  1. Linda! You did a great job "winging it"! This piece turned out beautifully! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda