www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, November 2, 2015

Remake of an Old Design


These earrings are a remake of a design from several years ago.  I didn't write the instructions down, at that time (dah!), so I had to take the time to figure things out.  This time I'm writing notes.  The difference in past and now, (I think) is, now I'm using a heavier gauge wire and added a Swarovski crystal to the end.  In the future I think I'd like to add another crystal to the earwire to add more bling and some added balance.  These are at Carolina Mountain Guild, in Henderson, VC item EJ52 $26 about 2 3/4"L x 3/4"W.

Once again, I want to thank you for visiting my blog.

Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
Getty Up!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda