Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas Red Earrings with Sparkle



I finally found the Christmas red beads I wanted.  They are a nice glass oval with a bit of faceting. My camera caught some glare on part of the faceting, so that tells me they should catch the light while being worn.  Plus, the Swarovski crystals that are laced on the side will definitely sparkle.  Like always, I never know if they are a good design until the customers react by adopting them.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.  I'm on my way to the kitchen.

Linda

Getty Up!
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda