www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas Earrings


I've been experimenting with Christmas earring designs. I searched for 'red' oval beads and this multi-colored bead showed up. At first I hesitated, because I was looking for a solid red color, but decided to take a chance on this bead and I'm glad I did. They are a composite of colors that have somehow been bonded to form the beads. Some of the colors have a depth and translucent quality, while other parts of the beads are opaque. The experiment continued when I added a weave to the side and the cherry on top, or in this case bottom, is a Swarovski crystal. They are going on my display, in time for the doors to open on Black Friday, at Carolina Mountain Artists Guild in Hendersonville, NC item EK53 $26 https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaArtists

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Linda
Getty Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda