Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A New Venue


My display, now fully stocked and decorated for Christmas.


A slow few hours.

In all of my excitement I completely forgot to tell you that I have been accepted into a Guild (similar to a Co-op).  Last August, I submitted my application and samples to the Carolina Mountain Artist Guild, in Hendersonville, NC.  About a week later, I received a call that I had been accepted.  How exciting.  

I stocked my display with as much as I had on hand and then began to create more jewelry.  I am happy to say that my jewelry is being well received and it's keeping me busy.  Except maybe for that second picture with my boots propped up on the counter. Earlier that day I couldn't ring the sales fast enough for the 30 or so artists and artisans and then the store went quite.  So I propped my feet up and worked with my wire.

Thank you for stopping by and perhaps I'll see you if you in the Hendersonville, NC.

Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
Getty Up!





1 comment:

  1. Your display looks great! Congrats on being accepted into the guild! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda