www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Spring Time in the Fall


People love the 'Tree of Life' pendant. I'm not alone when it comes to making them. I think, at least for myself, I make them, as much for myself, as I do for those who buy them. But, this pink "Cherry Blossom" tree may have some folks scratching their heads and wondering 'Why is Linda making a spring time tree, when it's clearly fall?" Well, what can I say, but I was in a pink mood.. I pulled out my chips that I used for this design and I just had to work with pink.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful creative and joy filled day,

Linda

Getty Up!



4 comments:

  1. Well, it may be fall but the pink with the copper is gorgeous! I love the spiral that you added to the bail. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cynthia! It's nice hearing from you. I'm glad you like it. I started putting a spiral on the top of some pendants because I had a bit of wire left over and wondered what I could or should do with it.

      Delete
  2. Well, isn't it spring for the lower half of the globe? Regardless, you gotta create as inspiration spurs, right?
    Very pretty! I love the spiral on the bail too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, Thank you for your lovely words and the hope of spring. Enjoy your day.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda