Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, October 9, 2015

Orange Chaos Curls for Fall



Happy Fall!  Orange Howlite with Swarovski accent crystals seem perfect for this day. I absolutely love the swirls which are inspired from the chaos curls technique and some experimentation. I'm going to make more of these in different gemstones. I'll be sending these to The Firehouse Gallery.  They are about 1 1/4" L x 1/2" W and list for $22.

1 comment:

  1. Love these earrings. Even my husband, who is NOT easy to impress, agreed with me in saying the wirework makes the design. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda