Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, October 30, 2015

Non-Planned Woven Pendant


There is no such thing as an instant jewelry, but this pendant just came together.  I realized that I needed to have a pendant to take to the Guild tomorrow.  I went to my box of 'not done yet' and found a piece of weave that I had made and put aside.  There in the box was a purple agate bead.  I don't think they were planned for each other, since the weave was too long, but I used the extra weave in that curl at the bottom.  I was happy when it worked.  Then I used the extra bare wire for some side curls.  I added a bit more weave for the bail and neck area.  I'm happy that my 'non-planning' worked out.  This pendant is larger than my typical pendants, at 2 1/2" L x 1 3/4" W item PJ34 $48.

Thank you again for stopping my blog.

I hope you have a a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
Getty Up!



1 comment:

  1. Really pretty! Gorgeous bead and esp. gorgeous wirework. TFS! Pinning...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda