Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

It's Leaf Peeper Season in the Mountains of Asheville, NC


It's leaf peeper season. A time when the leaves here in the mountains of Asheville, NC turn into true works of art by Mother Nature and that means there are lots of visitors coming to see the beauty, which is a busy time for me for making my annual forest of pendants.  This Tree of Life will be in my new art cooperative, Carolina Mountain Artist Guild.  It comes with a 24" copper chain, that I forgot to add while taking this picture.  It's about 1 3/4" in diameter and is listed for $42.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda