www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tulip Earrings for the Old Jail Gift Shop


I'm working on an order for the Old Jail gift shop. These are my favorite earrings, so far. They are also the most time consuming. I've made them before, but this time I got smart and wrote the instructions, just in case (hopefully) they sell quickly and I need to make more. They are 2 1/2" L x 1/2" W for $34.

Have a joy filled and creative day, Thank you for visiting,

Linda
Getty Up! And ride on over to my web page www.LindaSinish.com




2 comments:

  1. Linda! These earrings are beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One last comment for now. Love your work, esp. the wirework. But these chain tassel earrings are very pretty too. Love that little finishing touch of the tiny spiral. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda