www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, October 12, 2015

Cluster Bling Earrings



I am not a photographer!!!  I had a lot of fun making crystal cluster earrings, in fuschia, blue and purple. But, taking their picture was a challenge and the final results are only good enough for my inventory/history and then I thought I'd blog them.. This pair is the best camera shot and it's not to my liking, but you can get a reasonable idea of the final earrings. They are now in my new art cooperative, the Carolina Mountain Artist Guild. 1 1/2" L x 5/8"W Swarovski crystals for $32.

1 comment:

  1. FYI, your photography is a lot better than many, if not most, bloggers I've seen. So don't worry! Pretty earrings. I love wearing cluster earrings. They are a bear to make though, huh? TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda