Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Amber Leafy Necklace Found

Oh so perfect timing!  I recently mentioned that I found a lot of packed away jewelry, from my move last March.  Here's another leafy necklace that is just perfect for this time of the year.  It's now on display at the Guild for $49 (normally $89, but I gotta sell all of these treasures I just found.)

Pretty amber colored and iridescent leaves, with tiny blue crystals that form flowers (they might be Swarovski, but I made this last year, so I really don't remember) and small seed beads for buds of future flowers.  I whacked, err forged, the heck out'a some wire for the clasp.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda