www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Thursday, October 29, 2015

A Trinity Of Spirals



It's such a gift to wake up in the morning with a jewelry design in my head. I wish it were always this way. These earrings are what I created from my early morning idea.  There are 3 spirals, all with different gauges of wire and lengths,. I like them, but as I edited the pictures I have again come up with a 'tweak' to this design. Next time I will use twisted wire on one of the spirals. Most likely the back larger spiral, but maybe the front smaller spiral. I'll make both designs and see which one I like the most. In the meantime they are going to the Guild in Hendersonville, NC and see how the public responds. They are 1 3/4" L x 3/4" W for $26 item # EJ48.

Thank you for visiting. Have a joy filled and creative day.

Linda
Getty Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda