www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Nile Corp Has a New Storage Cabinet for Beads, Findings, Etc.

I just got an e-mail from Nile Corp about a new cabinet they are selling and it looks perfect.  I plan on ordering one.  Who am I fooling?  I'll need more than one. I'll let you know what I think about the actual cabinet once I have it. I've included a link below in case you want to check it out.

The pictures are blurry from my attempt to enlarge them from their ad. They come in two colors and they need to be assembled.  But, we jewelers know how to use tools, so it shouldn't be a problem to get them together.  The trays aren't included, but The Nile sells them for a reasonable price.


I'm hoping this cabinet will help to make things more organized, as well as save some space.  I need to measure, but they just might fit under my work table.  Right now I'm using a lot of plastic binds and boxes on tall metal racks.  They are as shallow as I could find, but I still find myself looking under several layers of plastic bags.  Maybe this cabinet will help me know what I have and find it quicker.  Or better yet help me to avoid buying a duplicate item.  Here's the link to The Nile Corporation jewelry tray storage cabinet. It costs $33.65 plus shipping.



I hope this information is of value to you.  Thank you for reading along. 

Have a joy filled and creative day!
Linda
Getty Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda