Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Milestone Report - Fauquier County Tourism Publication and Web-site

A quick milestone post!  I'm going to be included in the Fauquier County Agri-Artisan brochure and website!  Holly Cow!


Last week, I received an e-mail from the Tourism Coordinator for the Fauquier County Department of Economic Development.  The Tourism Coordinator found my web-site.  Yeah!  For the web-site!


She wrote: "We are working in cooperation with Culpeper, Orange and Madison Counties on a regional Agri-Artisan trail for our region of the Piedmont. In researching Fauquier's Artisans, I came across your website. I wanted to make sure that you are currently selling your jewelry, and if so, whether your jewelry is sold anywhere locally? "


Here are links to the two web-sites she coordinates.  I'll let you know, as soon as my information is included in the web-site(s) and published in the brochure.

VisitFauquier.com

FauquierBusiness.com/

Now I need to get back to the actual business of making things.  The Warrenton Spring Festival is this Saturday and I need to get busy putting earrings on cards and hang tags on everything.  I'll write you all next week with the details.

Thank you for stopping by and reading along.

Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda
www.lindasinish.com
Getty Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda