www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Disappointed


Boo!  Hiss!  It can and will happen to us all.  I didn't get into a great art and craft show scheduled for this fall.  Not because of my ability or skills, but because other folks who passed the jury and attended in the past had priority.  Lucky them.  Sad me.


I just needed to share and say 'There, there.  It will be okay!'  The good news is I can now apply for a different show. One that is closer, with no travel and no hotel needed.  So maybe, I dodged a bullet.

Check my blog in September to see what I'm doing that is BETTER than this show.  I can't wait to see what takes it's place.

Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda