www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, March 17, 2014

Expecting Spring Time

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm ready for spring.  Here's a bit of hope and a dash of reality.  Just about 30 minutes ago I was invited to celebrate a week of spring at a beach front resort in Florida.  The next 5 weeks can't get here quick enough.


Just 2 days ago, the lawn gave birth to spring with these lovely crocus.


Then this morning from my studio window Mother Nature reminded us that she was not finished with winter.


 

So in retaliation I trumped Mother Nature with some spring time hopeful birdie earrings.

And to raise your curiosity and to beg your pardon, if I appear boastful.  

I have a new venue for my jewelry.  I'll let you in on all the details, just as soon as the contract is signed and the shelves are stocked.  Heeeeee Haaaaa!

Another contract is on it's way to me via U.S. Mail.  I'm excited!  No it's not a book deal - yet!  (insert giggle), but it's good.  It's really good.

In the meantime, next weekend I'm spending two bliss filled days at ArtBLISS taking two fantastic metal workshops and of course having a lot of fun with the bestest artisans in the land.  I'll fill you in on the details early next week.

In the meantime,  Have a joy filled and creative day.

Linda
Getty Up!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda