www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, September 30, 2013

Todays Night Stand

On occasion I will post a picture of my work table and it's current projects.  But today, I thought it might be of interest to see what's on my night stand.


The first thing that comes to my attention is the fact that obviously I am recovering from a cold or some sort of virus.  Here you will see my NyQuil, the sneezy, stuffy, can't get to sleep medicine.  Oh how wonderful this tonic is when I'm down and out.  Next to it is a bottle of crewable vitamin C tablets.  They taste like sweet tarts and the extra vitamin C is always helpful with a cold.  And because I can't get enough vitamin C, there is a now empty bottle of orange juice.  To it's left is my empty coffee cup and near it is a mystery novel that I just can't get interested.  Perhaps it's my cold, perhaps it's just not that good.  I'll give it a another read attempt when I'm feeling better.  Of course you will see the TV remote, because when I'm pampering myself I like to watch something funny.  Of course the telephone.  Did you see how pretty she is?  A new Samsung Galaxy III.  A present to myself a month ago.  The learning curve continues.  On top of the read pile is my favorite bracelet.  The cold didn't give me strength enough to put it away.  And finally some reading material.  On the bottom is a newspaper article about an art co-op in Manassas that I'm considering sending in a jury application and on top of that is the latest newsletter for Berryville, VA.  It has a nice article on the Fire House Gallery, where I have some of my jewelry for sale.  Yes, there is a tiny dog house bed in the back ground for Sadie and next to the table is a swivel, rocker, recliner that has put me to sleep many a night.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.  Have a joy filled and creative day,

Linda

www.lindasinish.com

Trick of Treat!  Are you ready for the candy werewolves?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you're under the weather. Hopefully, it happened after Art Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia, Thank you for your well wishes. They WORKED! I'm feeling jim dandy today!

      Delete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda