www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Gift For A Special Friend

I'm almost completely moved into my new space.  I can't express how relieved I am that the boxes have all disappeared.  Some are in storage with those items that I won't be needing for awhile and others have been emptied and their contents located to their new drawer or closet.   What a job it was to down size from 1600 square feet into a very well organized 380 square feet.  Don't fret about the small sounding space.  It is truly all that I need, with a bed room, studio, office, walk in closet and full bathroom.  I have two skylights, many large windows and a 9 foot ceiling.  Plus, I am living with some fantastic friends that let me enjoy their entire house, which I believe is about 4,000 square feet and 2 acres.
These earrings are from a design I adapted from a tutorial by Rena Klingenberg.  I shortened the silver wire by 3/4" from her directions.  I really like her original design, but I played with the dimensions for a slight variation.

I've been fitting in some studio time, while unpacking.  As you may have seen, I've cranked out a few new pieces.  And I'm almost back into my full time schedule of making jewelry.  I'll share a few more creations that I have just finished.
These earrings are another adaption from a design from the book 'Making Wire Jewelry'.  I used a smaller gauge wire for the 'pedals' on the hanging link. Then, I added a crystal because I wanted some color. 

My up coming goals will keep me extremely busy over the next few weeks.  I need to crank out a lot of new designs and get some inventory ready to present to the local co-ops and gift shops.  I also plan on visiting the Manassas Farmers Market to see if it is a possible venue for me and my tent.  So you can expect some pictures of new places for my jewelry to be sold.

These earrings are an older design of mine.  I believe I made my first earrings in this design about 4 years ago. Since these were a birthday present for my friend Janet, I decided to use sterling silver from head to toe.  Since Janet has beautiful salt and pepper hair I decided not to antique the sterling silver and instead added a high polish.
 
Tomorrow, I'll be putting the finishing touches on some hoop earrings, plus I want to get started on a new bracelet.
 
Thank you for stopping by and visiting.
 
Have a joy filled and creative day. ~ Linda
 

And on Facebook at Wire Wrapping and Metal Jewelry by Linda Sinish https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Wire-Wrapping-and-Metal-Jewelry-by-Linda-Sinish/130809436943721

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda