Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pay It Forward Begins Monday

Play It Forward!!! Starting Monday, I will be listing jewelry in my on line shop as part of Play It Forward. All I will be asking for is the mailing fee of $2.50 and the 20 cent listing fee that is required by Etsy. I will be posting the jewelry here on my blog and on my Facebook page and in my Etsy shop.    In the past the jewelry was snaped up really quickly, because Etsy has so many shoppers, so if you are interested you will need to act fast. I'll continue to Pay It Forward with jewelry listings for at least a week and maybe longer. Stay tuned!!! It's gonna' be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda