www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dreaming of Rhyolite and Copper Wire



A very short post today.  I've spent today making this necklace and now I need to get my house work under some level of order.  My studio seems to have crepe onto my kitchen counter.  Yikes!


I woke up this morning with this wire link on my mind. The whole time I was forming it I was questioning it's stability, but after hammering the loops to harden and then pressing the loops down to align with the stone, forming a little angle from the loop to the bead, it seems to be staying put.   I'll wear it around the house to give it a test drive before I list it in my on line store.  By the way, the stone is Rhyolite and the copper is 18 gauge and 16 gauge for the clasp and larger jump rings.


Oh, and 2 of my New Year resolutions....first, to fill my on line store to the brim with jewelry; second, to join Weight Watchers and get a balanced, healthy diet into my routine, not to mention losing enough weight to get back into my skinny jeans.

I'm working on a new tutorial for another wire link that I completed yesterday.  The pictures are taken.  I just need to schedule some time to put the words down.  It should be posted here on my blog in the next few days.

Have a creative and joy filled day, everyday in 2013!!!!  Thank you for visiting my blog.  ~  Linda

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Linda. Very interesting link! It seems like it should work. If you need a dieting buddy, let me know. I'm starting on Saturday. I used to go to WW meetings and they are a huge help. But I'm not going to join at this time but Saturday's home weigh in for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia, Thank you for your confirmation of the link. I've worn it around the house today and the link is very stable. I'm surprised and of course happy.

      I'm happy to share the weight lose journey with you. It's always easier with friends support. I was successful with WW years ago, before the points system. Another friend has been on WW for several months and loves the program and is also on 'our' journey.

      Onward we go with beautiful jewelry and beautiful bodies to match!

      Linda

      Delete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda