Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Friday, June 15, 2012

Etsy Has A New 'About' Feature

Etsy has a new 'about' feature for your store.  It looks like a small web-page that lets your customers know more about you - in words and in pictures!  I love this feature and it's is a big step over the little word bio feature (which is still there).  It allows people to have a peak into the background of the artist they are buying from.  There's an edit feature, just in case you change your mind about the words or pictures you choose.



Here's one of the pictures that I decided to post on my Etsy 'about' page.

Here's a link to my 'about' page so you can see what I writing about.

When you are on your Etsy page or someone else' page, it can be found under 'Shop Info' on the left side of the home page.

The setup is really easy and it took very little time.  The big decision was which pictures to choose.  Etsy allows you to insert 5 pictures.  They suggest that they be from your studio or of you in action being your creative self.  Your pictures show up on the about page in a little moving picture slide show. One pictures shows up and then a few seconds later another picture appears, etc.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Have a beautiful day!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda