Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Interview on Wireworkers Guild


Linda Jones is a fantastic and accomplished wire jewelry artist, who lives on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, in England.  She has 8 books on wire jewelry published, and a great blog where she is very generous with her free tutorials and interviews with jewelry artists.  Several weeks ago I was surprised and delighted to receive a message from Linda.  All I could think was 'Is this really a note from Linda Jones?" or "Is this some sort of spam from someone else?"  Thank goodness I decided to open the message, because I was reading a message from my favorite wire artist.  I'm a huge fan.  To make things even more exciting, Linda was asking if I would consider being interviewed for her popular blog, as her feature artist.  I was floored!  I could hardly believe it.  Did she have me confused with someone else?  It turns out Linda had found my blog here in the vastness of the Internet.  I am very grateful and honored.

http://www.wireworkersguild.blogspot.com

Please check out Lindas' blog and view her many free tutorials and friendly advice, and if you are inclined you'll find my interview, which uncovers more about my pathway to and into wire jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda