www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The New Display at WV Highlands Gallery

I completely forgot to post pictures of the new display that I installed last week at the WV Highlands Gallery.  I spent 7 long - that would be looooooooooooong hours putting this huge glass display together.  I lost count of just how many screws were needed and all of them with my trusty pink flowered screwdriver.  But it's so worth it.  I am now occupying all of the the space allotted to me and that means there is more jewelry on display.  There is a bit more tweaking to do.  Hopefully, it will be fully stocked in the next week.  In the meantime, here are a few pictures.


Here's the final display.  I have some tiny lights to add, plus there are some colorful busts that need to be ordered.  I also want to change out my hang tags to something a bit smaller.
The first 2 hours were spent the day before, on my living room floor,  putting the base together.


At first I was enthusiastic with that first layer of glass.
Then the enthusiasm was slowly replaced with impatience, as the hours rolled on and on.  Oh, the glamour of owning a business.


Using a cool tool and wearing my favorite casual shoes were helpful, but I had a dream that night about this daunting task.


Tah Dah!!! Whew!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Have a joy filled and creative day,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda