Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jewelry Display Idea

I was roaming the aisles of my local Walmart looking for a squeegee for cleaning my windows.  Windows are meant for looking out of and recently I thought there was a lot of fog outside. It turns out it's time for spring cleaning.  So there I was searching the shelves in the hardware and bathroom fixture area and I felt my pulse race and my adrenalin surge.  There in front of me was this perfect little table top shelf for a whopping $6.97.  I immediately knew it would be perfect on my fair table(s).  I love the idea that it takes my jewelery to different heights and it's the perfect size.  It's 8" W x 6" D x 12 3/4" H.  I'm thinking of lining the 3 baskets with a piece of fabric and then adding jewelry.  Since there were 2 for sale I, of course, grabbed both of them.  While I was in the check out line the lady behind me and the cashier both commented that they wanted one.  So I felt vindicated for my elaborate expense, errrr business expense.  If you think this item would be useful for your fair table it can also be found on the Walmart web-site item # 001144755
Thank you for reading and I hope I didn't bore you with this post, but I always love it when a jewelry blogger gives me display ideas.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda