Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Ready for an Event at WV Highlands Gallery

A few words is about all the time I have to share with you.  I'm overwhelmed with a deadline for an exciting event.  WV Highlands Gallery is having a party and sale this Saturday to celebrate Presidents Day.  That means my shelves need to be full. 


Bracelet:  Copper, Antiqued with Crystals. I found this link tutorial in a book by Sharilyn Miller. 

I am looking forward to the party.  They are always fun.  I'm also one of the cookie bakers and have 4 dozen Snickerdoodles to bake.  I wonder where and who came up with the funny word Snickerdoodle?This time of the year I take on a temporary job, from Jan through mid-April, in the local tax accounting office. I love it and all of the wonderful people I get to speak with, but it does cut into the time I have for preparing jewelry. Not to worry, I just need to watch less television!



Here are a few of the new pieces that I've prepared for the event.


Bracelet:  Silver Filled, and large Crazy Lace Agate.  'The Big and The Bold!'


Necklace:  Copper, Hand Forged, Antiqued.  This is a design by Linda Jones.


Earrings:  Copper, Hand Forged, Antiqued, to match the necklace.  This is a design by Linda Jones.


Bracelet:  Silver Filled, Herringbone Weave with Composite Stone.


Bracelet:  Copper, Antiqued with Composite Stone. 


Necklace:  Copper, Antiqued.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda