www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Monday, November 28, 2011

Twisted Wire Earrings

Here are five new earring listings now in my on line shop.  As much as I absolutely love these I must admit they require a lot of time to make.  First I doubled up some wire and twisted it.  Then the twisted wire went around a mandrel.  Time in a bath of liver of sulphur, but more time removing the excess, etc.


These copper earrings are 2 5/8" long and are listed for $20 in my on line shop


These earrings are 2 5/8" long with Swarovski dangles are listed for $20 in my on line shop


My all time favorite stone is the Crazy Lace Agate.  These can be found in my on line shop for $20

I'm always fascinated how a different stone or crystal can have such a large design impact.


Clear Swarovski crystals are like diamonds and go with everything!  They are in my on line shop for $20


These have some extra Swarovski bling with Capri Blue crystals.  They can be found here for $20

I am seriously thinking about buying my antiqued copper ear wires in bulk.  They just take so long to make that I believe it would be less expensive to buy them.  It would certainly save me a lot of time. I've watched customers and listened as they look and purchase and I have never ever had someone make a remark about the hand made ear wires.  I really don't think they notice or care.  It seems like they are focused on the decorative component.  Sorta' like buying a car.  Folks look at the body of the car and not the tires. 

These earrings have been adapted from a design in Wire Style by Denise Peck, published by Interweave.  Her original design calls for sterling silver with a lovely blue bead.  You can find this book here.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I hope this addition made sense.  I'm a bit tired, but really wanted to get this post out to you.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda