Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Monday, November 21, 2011

A Great Folding Cart For Hauling Our Creations



I was blogging around the jewelry world and found this perfect and very helpful list prepared by Jennifer Kahn, for those of us that haul our creations to festivals, fairs and farmers markets.  I'm planning on buying this folding and expandable cart that she mentions.  Plus, I love the idea of handing out stickers to the children of my shoppers.  I hope that you will find this link helpful.  Have a wonderfilled and joyfilled day. Linda

Here's the link to read Jennifer Kahn's list and for a link to the cart. 
http://jenkahnjewelry.blogspot.com/2011/11/show-time-some-helpful-tips.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda