Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rainy Day Change of Plans

Each Saturday morning, I typically take my tent and jewelry on a drive along the winding mountain road and setup at the Elkins Farmers Market.  Here I enjoy conversations and jewelry sales with the many tourist that are waiting for the trains to arrive.  But, not today.  Today is filled with rain and wind.  So today I will spend the day inside the studio.

I'm getting ready for a the Autumn Glory Festival in Garrett County, MD.  So I will be putting some final touches on jewelry.  There's a lot of tumbling and polishing in my future.  Here are some of the final pieces.


I decided to make my outside in the rain photo-shoot really quick and have all these pieces in one picture.  I have a covered deck, but it's wet and chilly.  Brrrrr.

The bracelet is from a tutorial by Denise Peck from her book Wire Style 2.   Here's a video of Denise Peck being interviewed and lots of pictures of the beautiful jewelry in the book. http://www.amazon.com/Wire-Style-New-Jewelry-Designs/dp/1596682558

1 comment:

  1. It WAS a chilly weekend!! My poor husband was out all night in the rain camping with the older boys (Boy Scouts)!
    Good luck getting ready for your show in MD! Your new pieces are pure wirework beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda