Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sadie Says 'Woof" (No Beads This Month)

But, that's okay.  I spent my budget at the Vet for my girl Sadie.  She's feeling much better today, now that she's on antibiotics and pain pills.  She has a small urinary track infection...owie...or  according to Sadie...grown. 

I'm already feeling better
Yesterday, I didn't feel so good
Mom says I need to stay in bed and take my medicine.  Maybe she'll turn on some cartoons for me. 
Those pain pills make me sleepy
I'm feeling better.  Can I have some chicken soup without the soup part?
I always feel better when mom does this
Ahhh, yes!  That's the spot
I mean that's the spot

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, You do beautiful work and have such original ideas! I had to comment on this post about Sadie. I have a Shih Zhu, Mia, who was also very sick. After three vet visits, several different meds and almost $1,000 dollars later, she was much better. I know what it's like to worry like crazy over a pet. I'm so glad Sadie is back to normal. Best of luck to you with your work. It's truly amazing. Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin, Thank you for visiting and reading my blog. My little girl Sadie is 2 years older now. In her senior years she is quite, but still my loving sweet Shih Zhu. I hope that your little Mia is happy, as I'm certain she make you feel. Have a blessed and joy filled day.

      Delete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda