Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rainy Day Pendant

Today is a wonderful rainy Sunday.  A perfect time for a pot of coffee.  Yes, I said pot of coffee, not a cup.  Then into the studio with a new idea. New for me that is.  I've seen a coiled bail before and have always loved it.

 

Some bronze wire was coiled to create a bail.  Then I went through the closest box of beads sitting on the floor next to my work table.  There I found this lovely lampwork bead.  It just happens to have the same bronze color creating the design.  Then a couple of open spirals were attached, because I felt the pendant needed a bit of swing.

Enjoy your day.  I'm going back to the kitchen to finish off that pot of coffee.  Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda