www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Pendant For Charms

A very special 'Thank you!' to my friend and colleague Cindy Wimmer of Sweet Bead Studio for creating a new pendant to hold charms.  She recently blogged about the new EMag Live Wire and her contributing tutorial for a pendant for charms has been published in it's depute.  I absolutely, positively Love It!  So, I have put my tools and wire together to make my own.  After a few attempts and some sacrificed wire, I did it.   Not bad.  In fact I think it's really unique and it becomes very personal to you by adding your own charms.  I decided to go the simple route with just a leaf.  Perhaps it's because there is a forest surrounding my town, perhaps my love of nature, perhaps I'm already prepare my inventory for fall weather.  Whatever the reason, the charms you add will make each pendant special and different.  I'm already thinking about future pendants and all of the charm possibilities.

Pendant:  Bronze with Brass Charm

1 comment:

  1. Linda, thank you for the shout-out and I'm glad you liked the tutorial! I know it must have been super easy for a wireworker such as yourself. I find that bronze is so much more stiff to work with than copper and sterling, don't you? Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda