www.LindaSinish.com

www.LindaSinish.com
I hope you will come see my newly remodeled website and all of it's new pictures. As of, February 2015 there are still a few more adjustments, but I'd love for you to
be one of the firsts to see it's new look. www.LindaSinish.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Link and Necklace

I have admired this link whenever I have seen it in a jewelry piece.  The first time I saw it was in a necklace by Cindy Wimmer and then again when I saw it in a design by Lori Anderson.  Each time I saw it I fell in love with it.  I love the uniqueness, plus all of the movement and femininity.


I have finally decided that enough time had past with my fantasizing about it and to put my pliers into action.  I decided not to incorporate this link into a multi-link jewelry piece.  I wanted the design to stand on it's own so it continues all the way around the necklace.  Even tho the links took quite a bit of time to complete, the real time dedication was during the antiquing.  As you know, removing all of the excess liver of sulphur takes a lot of patience.  It's not my favorite part of a jewelry design, but I do love the final look, so the reward in the time is so worth it. The accent beads are a blue metallic that I believe I bought at the Chantilly Expo Center when I lived in Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda