Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

I'VE MOVED ! Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan
I hope you will come see me and my new place to post updates and pictures at Facebook.com/LindaSinishJewelryArtisan

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Outside Studio, aka The Deck, Gets A Make Over

After a year in my home here in West Virginia, my deck is finally getting power washed and re-stained.  What a difference.  It was way over due.  David is my contractor and he's doing such a terrific job.  He's so dedicated he's working in the rain.  Yes, that means I was out in the rain taking these pictures.


After the Deck (outside studio) is cleaned and dries I will assist him with applying the stain.  The goal is to have it all completed this week.  I'll post pictures of the final make over as soon as the deck is ready.

It's amazing how the deck is being transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind words. I'll answer any of your questions very soon. Linda